The candidate will join OSCAR-Hongda Innovation Technology Centre for Perovskite Thin-film Technology, the second innovation technology centre of OSCAR, and jointly funded by Hongda Optoelectronics Co. Ltd.
As a platform for innovation and transformation of perovskite technology, the centre is led by Dr.Jingsong Huang and Professor Paul Stavrinou. The main purpose is to develop high-quality perovskite thin films, master the key technologies for the preparation of large-area thin-film devices, and promote the commercial applications in the fields of solar cells, light-emitting diodes, and medical imaging technology, etc.
The role and responsibilities:
- Maintain a current and up-to-date knowledge of perovskite thin-film technology, including material development and processing technology.
- Feasibility study, evaluation and demonstration of new process technology.
- Fabrication of large-area perovskite thin films.
- Research and development of perovskite solar cells and light-emitting diodes, etc.
- Optical and electrical characterisation of devices and thin films; data management.
- Contribute to the development and writing of new funding proposals, technical reports and standard process documents, and assist in patent applications.
1. Hold a master’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Materials Science.
2. Detailed knowledge and direct experiences of design, fabrication and characterization of semiconductor thin-film and its devices, for example solar cells, light-emitting diodes, etc.
3. Experience of perovskite thin-film technology.
4. Ability to communicate in both spoken and written English.
5. Effective communication skills, ability to work as part of an effective team, and willingness to contribute to outreach and dissemination activities.
6. Ability to work independently and to manage time efficiently towards agreed priorities.
7. Be viewed as a motivated, enthusiastic, organised self-starter who can work with a minimum of supervision but at the same time extract the benefits of an excellent research environment.
Guidance for Applicants
Please read the job description and selection criteria carefully to determine whether you have the required skills, knowledge, and experience for the advertised role. Please DO NOT apply for the posts which are currently unavailable. We typically receive many applications for each post, so your cover letter should be used to show how you meet the essential and desirable criteria in order to be shortlisted for interview.
How to apply:
Send your application to HR@oxford-oscar.cn
- Email subject should be the title of the post
- Attach a cover letter, together with a CV and names of two referees
The information you supply on your application will be provided to a selection panel, who will use it to assess your suitability for the post against the published selection criteria. You may be contacted via e-mail at any date regarding your application.
Your information is held securely in a database owned by OSCAR. The data will not be passed to external organisations or individuals other than those acting in a capacity as agents for OSCAR for software support purposes, or where an external body is party to the recruitment process.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a post at OSCAR.
Oxford Suzhou Centre for Advanced Research